Sunday, March 30, 2008
Angry People Suck
I say this as I am writing in anger for my husbands defense ( I will try to stop being angry by the end of this post) . Our car (my Accord) got kicked in the back by a couple of people who were crossing the street (not in a crosswalk), in the dark, outside the grocery store. And it was somehow Bryan's fault that he did not see them in this dark location and stop for their stupid asses? The man kicked it pretty hard, enough to make the guy behind us stop and pull over and Bryan and this other KIND pedestrian ran and confronted these people, who I guess turned it into a shouting match. I don't know...maybe it is time to move. Then again, does a place actually exist where people are not angry all the time at others and apologize when they are in the wrong?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
There is rampant road rage in Oregon. Wanna come to San Antonio?
Post a Comment