Thursday, October 9, 2008

Seriously?

1.) I have a cold. Yes. For the second time since school began six weeks ago. 2 COLDS IN SIX WEEKS! And this one came on the fastest...by 1:00 pm yesterday I had a tickle in my throat. By 3:00 p.m. I was sneezing. By 5:00 p.m. I was seriously thinking about investing stock in the tissue company. Did I say investing???

2.) Hells no! My one and only stock in the mutual funds is down $133 below what I invested four five years ago. Screw that!! Im going back to my piggy bank...

3.) Speaking of slow, Bryan says 5 cars came in the shop today. Total. He spent his day watching soap operas and Montel Williams. I think it sounds divine but he was rather upset. Hopefully those paychecks keep coming- luckily, Bryan is a preferred employee unlike a couple others who were let go this week...

4.) After reporting on accidents in my blog last night, I came the closest to an accident as I ever have (within recent memory) tonight as some girl pulled a left turn in front of me. I think she was too busy trying to jump in front of me that she did not notice some car already in the path heading the direction she wanted to go. They danced and skidded together, luckily in the opposite direction of me until they eventually stopped within a foot of each other. I was glad I slowed down...probably cause I am terrified to drive now!

5.) Tomorrow nights blog is going to be a happy one. Today was a fantastic day- the best field trip ever, dinner with my bff, watching my other BFF try on her beautiful wedding dress once again (3 more weeks!), and a trip to the hospital to meet a cute little addition to my most favorite and loveable family at school! Then I came home to watch a movie with Bryan and watch the season premeire of CSI. Unfortunately, Warrick had to die. But its okay- at least we met his twin in person (see Blog dated September 28 :-)).

1 comment:

Naomi said...

I don't watch CSI anymore, but I always liked warrick too. Such pretty eyes.