I am a very organized person who knows EXACTLY where anything is anywhere in our apartment and it takes me no more than one minute to find 99% of all our belongings. Everything is neatly filed or organized on shelves. HOWEVER, lately I have been losing my mind and it seems like it all started when we moved into this apartment...could it be the spirit of the dead lady who lived here before us? I mean, when you live in a two-bedroom apartment, there are not too many places for things to hide...Nonetheless....
My following list of "missing" items follows:
1.) A set of Dove deoderant that I bought in bulk, thinking I would never need to buy deoderant again. Now everytime I go to buy deodorant I do so bitterly.
2.) A set of papers I had collected from grad school that contained notes and pointers on interviewing and professional skills to emphasize in interviewing.
3.) Another set of disposable razor blades for Bryan...maybe I should no longer buy in bulk?!
I am not sure if these exist, but since I have a feeling they do, they are making the list:
4.) More books on tape that would have been packed with my school stuff. Last year I am pretty sure I had two drawers, now this year I only have one drawer in my file cabinet filled with books on tape...
5.) A Pyrex dish of which the dimensions I am unsure and which, if it existed, I barely used. I just know I remember getting a lot of nesting dishes from the wedding...
6.) Most recently bugging me: After cleaning up games tonight after we had little friends over (read: babysitting) my game cabinet looks a little more bare than I visualized it looking last time I "crammed" a game in. Did I lend a game to someone?? Or did some little hands reorganize the cabinet to give it more room (and who could be more organized than me?!?)?
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment