Sunday, October 12, 2008

Guilty Teacher Conscience

1.) In response to my blog about my most favorite, loveable family having another baby, I wanted to clarify that all of my families to date are my favorites (except for maybe one, of whom my opinion of is justified and correlates with those of others). I am very blessed to have such wonderful families who spawn such wonderful children. :-)

2.) We had another birthday in our room on Friday, and another such favorite mom brought in goody bags for each student. After warning the children to be careful and not lose their bags, one was found on the floor after school. I placed it on my desk, thinking that on Monday we will find out who went home empty handed. An hour later, in my boredom, tiredness and frustration I typically feel every Friday, I noticed mini tootside rolls peeking out at me from the said goody bag. All temptations succombed to, I devoured the tootsie rolls that belonged to some sad dejected student who only wants his/her goody bag back.

2 comments:

Liz said...

I love tootsie rolls!! We should get some for our movie night.

Kimberly said...

my favorite are the vanilla tootsie rolls!