Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Quarters
I was surprised to look and see tonight that the state quarters have all been produced! I remember when they first started making them and I was thinking 2008 would be forever away. My mom started collecting them and has gotten my collection going as well...possibly even fully funded by her? Anyways, I am four quarters away from a complete set so if you have Michigan 2004, or Oklahoma, New Mexico or Hawaii from 2008 please let me know! I will trade you for another quarter! Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Hey michelle Cute blog! Did you guys buy a house??? We just bought our first one in July. Nothing to large...about 1550 square feet. A cute little starter house in a great neighborhood that has a great elementary school. How are you guys doing? I am sorry to see that your husband was in a accident!! Scary!
I was in a accident 31/2 years ago with Diana in Corvallis. The car was totaled and I a little banged up but Diana did not even have a scratch on her! the lord was certainly watching out for her. Well hope to hear from you! Keep in touch! Time flies by so quick!
Post a Comment