Thanks to Nick on the Piano, and Heather, Mom and Lilah as backup vocals/choreography. :-)
This was a good birthday, not just because of what we did or what presents I got, but just because family and friends all stopped to either send a card, an e-mail, text message or call or make dinner and that means a lot! :-) Additionally, one of the cutest text messages I just recieved was from my friend Melissa's child singing "Happy Birthday" to me in her sweet little voice. I just love hearing little kids sing and watching them dance! Including those in the video below...JK :-) Yay for good birthdays!
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
These videos rock!! What a great way to celebrate your birthday, I am so happy you had a good one.
Now time to deal with turning 25. I am having some difficulty with it all. :)
Post a Comment