So it just so happens that today is the anniversary of my 100th blog, but it also happens to be my birthday! I am a quarter of a century old today and it feels like it is all downhill from here. I have been dreading this day for exactly one year, as I realized last year that the next birthday I have will be my 25th and I am officially an old adult. I don't know why 25 seems so old to me, but I would LOVE to be 22 or 24 again. Hmmm...lets go with 23. Today is now my 23rd birthday (for the second time). I still feel really young, but thinking back to all that has happened since my last birthday, I guess I should be older and a heck of a lot more wiser.
Its ironic also that for my 100th blog I do not really have anything else to discuss, but if you are a faithful reader I guess that is how most of my blogs are. Since I think you are all just mostly family (I consider close friends family too!) then I suppose it does not really matter. Bryan and I have been having fun this weekend, when he gets off work. We have been playing in the pool, and last night we went to Olive Garden for dinner (just the two of us) and then we invited friends to Sonic for desert out on their little patio thing (their commercials are just so tempting...this was my third time going since this Sonic opened out here in the West). I also hosted a bridal shower yesterday that was a huge success and today my friend went with me to church and we got Starbucks and shopped around Tanasbourne a little afterwards. Tonight is BBQ dinner with my family at Mom and Dad's and then next weekend I am cashing in my free birthday burger at Red Robin! Woo hoo!
This week I start my first of two classes (each only a week long) that is a drain on the pocketbook but will help me renew my license in exactly one year from today (they are so kind to send you "Birthday Greetings" each year which are really just a reminder to get your butt in gear and prepare for the teacher licensure renewal). Hopefully it will be fun!
And, sadly, this week will also mark the halfway point of summer. How did this happen?! It cannot be....I am just having too much fun relaxing...and working....but mostly relaxing.
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday! Hope you had a good day.
And where's your 100 things about me list?? :)
Post a Comment