Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hot Dog!

There is no way this could have happened short of a miracle, but I lost weight this week AGAIN....3 POUNDS! They say normal weight loss is 1-2 pounds a week and here are the highlights of what I have eaten in the last week:

1. Big a** burger and fries from McMennamins
2. Pizza (not a lot, but still)
3. Burrito
4. Chocolate Cheesecake
5. Candy bar
6. Chips
7. Two Sonic burgers and a vanilla Sonic Blast with M&Ms mixed in
8. Starbucks Caramel Macchiato GRANDE

Not the average meal plan of a dieter, but somehow it still worked out. I pray to God each day to help me lose weight, and the accountability of Weight Watchers helps (tracking, weighing in each week, peer encouragement).

People at work say I look skinnier in the face, and though no one will tell me this, I think I look skinnier in the butt. I mean, there is pretty much nothing left back there.

My grand total from my highest weight is ELEVEN POUNDS!!! Yay! I am super excited tonight and doing my happy dance.

Today I was disccussing exercise with two of my kids and one of my kids from last year mentioned that the track is a mile long. I go to WW with her mom, though we call it the "Fluffy Girl Club" with this little girl, and I said "Your mom and I are going to start walking the track to become less fluffy." And the other little girl piped up "OOOOOOO I want to get fluffy! Did you know! I have lost THREE POUNDS." I said, "You LOST 3 pounds? How do you know?" (thinking, why in the world does this 6 year old know or care about her weight?!?!)She said, "I don't know. I just know I have lost 3 pounds." It was pretty cute.

I also bought a pedometer tonight and am so excited to try it. I think I will go out now. Next area of focus: BELLY! (Just please, God, not the boobs!)

3 comments:

Nana said...

Hate to mention it but you do know where the Heidinger women lose weight!!! anyway, good going and I will tell you wherever I see a change in your shape!!

Liz said...

Your face is totally thinner! Lookin smokin hott!!

A LDS mother to five busy kids said...

Hurray! I am so happy for you! Any weight loss is a celebration. 3 pounds!! About the boob thing....yeah I have that problem as well...when I loose weight, there goes my boobs, why is that?!? Why cant I have big boobs and that hour glass?!