Its Wednesday but it might as well be Friday for how tired I feel! It has been a slow week and I am dragging due to a cold.
However, good news first! I am down another 1.4 pounds which is truly miraculous since I quit counting up all that I ate from Friday through Sunday. And, I will admit I had my fair share of chocolate (two boxes from students at work, a cadburry egg from mom, and a bag of mini chocolate eggs from Bryan's mom)and desert. The only thing I can say I did to alleviate the potential for weight gain was cut down a tad on my portion sizes. Plus I did A LOT of walking. So that is happy news...hopefully I will continue this downward trend...
Yesterday we went on our third and potentially last field trip to OMSI. After threatening them with their lives (okay, just their Friday free time and a stack of work I brought along for naughty boys and girls)they did really well, with only one accident (a bump on the head). I think I got hit the hardest with the stress of the field trip (I planned it all by myself this time for both first grade classes) and left work early and konked out for three hours in bed. My friend called to wake me up for dinner at 7, and Bryan and I were back in bed by 10 and then dragging all day today. A week ago, Bryan was sick and even vomited at work but was fine the next day. Now I think we both just have colds. But I am not sure why I should be this tired...my friend thought that maybe after eating healthy for a few weeks and then loading up on sugar this weekend I probably feel like how I used to feel before my diet and am not used to that tired feeling! Either way, I am looking forward to rest this weekend (and sunny weather!).
I also had a phone interview today after my long, dragging day at school for a job I am not even sure I want. I would be commuting downtown and riding an elevator up to work everyday...both of which scare the daylights out of me. I should find out Tuesday what the result is. I can't imagine why they would want to hire a tired, stuffed up sounding girl and I won't be surprised or have my feelings hurt when they don't.
I am now going to clean up and park it on the couch (okay, well a futon since we still don't have a couch yet) to find out the latest results for American Idol. Then it will be bedtime once again! I cannot tell you how excited I am...
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment