Sunday, April 26, 2009

Wacky News!


I recieved this in an email Monday:
Business Update:
Just Announced - IKEA to take over GM
IKEA has announced it's intention to take over GM, to sell cars. All they give you is this
(pictured above).

And in other news: http://www.oregonlive.com/news/index.ssf/2009/04/bank_robber_hits_us_bank_in_hi.html


Click on the above link...I was there when this happened! Well, I wasn't inside the bank but I was standing outside waiting for a friend and apparently oblivious until all the cop cars showed up.

Friday night we got a new couch with the help of Brad's truck, which we absolutely love and I cannot wait to rearrange the family room now. We just have to wait for Brandon to get home this weekend (he is on a five day stay before leaving for good)so he can help us with hooking his equipment back up after moving it. I will post pictures then.

Our friend Melissa also came over to give Bryan a haircut (and he shaved off his goatee! I call him babyface now) and her family hung with us for awhile. I LOOOOOOVE Friday nights...

Saturday I went for a long walk through the woods to a coffee shop with a good friend, was a bystander to a bank robbery, went to massive garage sales, took a nap, weeded in the front yard, went to Applebees for dinner (they have a Weight Watchers menu)and finished off with a movie.

Today we slept in, went to PIR (last minute invite to watch a race) and now here I sit, my head spinning because once again it is Sunday night and I did not get anything done. But I did make a yummy pot roast and a yummy breakfast this morning. I guess the rest of my to-do list will have to be done after school this week. Next week is going to be a non-stop hailing of events. It should be fun and we are looking forward to seeing Brad and Brandon again!

No comments: