If you happen to be a Heinrichs VIP member and have the inside line (landline)you should know that as of Saturday, it will be discontinued. Yes, its true. After fighting tooth and nail with Comcast, then Verizon, then Comcast, to keep our number through our move, we discovered after four months that everyone always calls us on our cells. The recent calls on our call log are months old, not counting the stupid telemarketers (one just called as I am typing). So, if you need to reach us we are available by cell.
This is very good news because now we are saving (along with other timely discounts applied after calling Comcast...and discovering we had one HUNDRED other channels including HBO that we did not even know about...yes, Im an idiot...needless to say we got rid of them) we will now save $60 a month off our Comcast bill. Woo hoo!
Its been a tough week and without getting into the nitty gritty, I had a meltdown, said some mean things to my husband, stressed about my job, and its all because of something stupid: Money. Through it all, we discovered some problems with our budget which will take some time to fix, but this was a good starting point with Comcast.
Weight Watchers last night was not all that great...I sort of let exercising go in the last week, ate my feelings, and ended up gaining a pound. This weekend will not be much better because the boys are home on a short break and after saying my "Hi, how are you?'s" I inhaled three pieces of pizza that were sitting on the counter. And it is an open house/birthdays galore non-stop party this weekend, which I am looking forward to, but I know I will be like a pig at a trough....oink oink.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment