Sunday, March 29, 2009

Spring Break Rundown...

Monday

1. Planned all I wanted to accomplish over break.
2. Lunch at friend Melinda's new house.
3. Watched my recorded episode of Desperate Housewives.
4. Went grocery shopping with Bryan after first taking a nap and putting it off for as long as possible.

Tuesday

1. Exercised and showered.
2. Met Bryan at the Tire Factory then we went out to lunch while he got new tires.
3. Came home and did I am not sure what...Oh yes, I looked for jobs online.
4. Dinner with parents.
5. Movie with friend Gillian.

Wednesday

1. Hmmm...
2. Ummmm...
3. (Still thinking)
4. Ohyes...I went to the lab and got some routine blood work.
5. Stopped by my hopefully future place of employment but director was absent.
6. Came home and did I am not sure what...
7. Went to Fred Meyer and bought the new Carrie Underwood cd (well, I am a new fan so it was new to me...)
8. Went to Weight Watchers meeting

Thursday

1. Three little friends came over bright and early.
2. Took 6 year old Adeline to the dentist.
3. Took all three kids to the Children's Museum
4. Went on a walk in the afternoon through the forest park behind us and to the neighborhood playground.
5. Melissa came over to pick up her kids and I got my hair done (cut and highlighted)
6. We all went out to Mexican dinner.
7. Finished up Season 3 of Weeds.

Friday

1. Went to IKEA with friend Liz.
2. Went to our tax preparers office, paid her to tell us we owe the government another small fortune but we walked away with some good advice...
3. Went to another doctor with Bryan and he successfully got his bump removed off his head.
4. Hosted a small gettogether for Brandon and his friends before he leaves next week.
5. Went to DQ one minute before they closed for a Brownie Earthquake treat that used up 18 of my 35 extra points per week on Weight Watchers.

Saturday

1. Slept in and exercised.
2. Spent the afternoon wrapping up loose ends, realizing how much I did not get done, and cleaning.
3. Made dinner.
4. Went to La Center Washington so that Brandon could experience a casino, and we all lost a small fortune between Bryan, Brandon and Melissa. We will definately not be doing that again anytime soon...it was not nearly as fun as the first time.

Sunday

1. Went to Church (another good message about transformation and the Holy Spirit)
2. Went to OMSI.
3. Took a nap.
4. Made dinner and exercised.
5. Sitting here blogging and wishing I did not have to go to work tomorrow. It was a good break, all too fast, not all real productive, but it was a good time with family and friends. Im not ready to face a class of six year olds tomorrow.

No comments: