Fuzz the cat, as it turns out, is really not a fan of Brandon. I don't know if it is some screwed up sense of "sibling rivalry" or jealousy, but ever since Brandon has moved in he cannot get near Fuz without Fuz hissing or growling at him, or biting or scratching him. It is really bizarre. I don't think it is anything Fuz can sense, because one day he thought it was Bryan petting him as I was holding him but it was really Brandon. The last person we saw Fuz hate this much was the vet...
On Sunday, when Bryan and I went on our drive in our modest car, we went up to the top of the hills overlooking Portland to some really, really nice houses. I noted to Bryan how there were just average cars sitting in the driveways in most of these homes (we saw a lot of Toyota Camrys!). But when Bryan and I were living in our apt, I noticed how there were a lot of really nice cars that people who lived in the apts were driving, like BMW, Mercedes, and Lexus. This made me ask Bryan (though I already knew the answer): Would you rather live in a crap home and drive a really nice car or drive a crap car and live in a really nice home? This is where our fundamental difference lies...who can guess what Bryan said or what I would prefer?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't have to guess- I know!!!! But you have to remember that neither fancy house or fancy car is most likely paid for!!!
Post a Comment