Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Day 2 Daniel Fast

Okay so I just ate a whole plate full for dinner...its the first time I haven't been hungry in the last two days so that probably means I ate too much? I decided I am going to record everything I eat here so those of you who are mildly interested can watch and I can keep myself on track...

Breakfast: 1 cup Raisin Bran (whole grains and fiber...even though I am not supposed to have dairy. I pour most of the milk down the drain.)

Mid-morning snack: Almonds, walnuts and dried cran-strawberries.

Lunch: Oatmeal, 1 rice cake and fruit salad. "Oh, you poor thing!" said one of my students from last year as she looked into my bowl of oatmeal. She and I talk a little too much and sometimes I admit I forget she is only 8. I told her I was going on a diet yesterday after she offered me some cookies at recess.

Afternoon snack: An orange, cucs, green peppers and celery plus six BBQ flavored soy crisps.

Dinner: Uff-ta. I had more than my fair share of mashed potatos, some leftover gravy, half of a leftover small pork chop, whole grain bread with a dab of homemade jelly, green beans and salad with lots o' toppings.

Thats it for the day. I will do better tomorrow.

Oh, and of all things, Weight Watchers was cancelled tonight due to illness. Hopefully I won't lose this steam by next week.

And I plan to take my sister's advice and excercise! Somewhere I think I also read to take a multi-vit at night and not in the morning, so I am going to start doing that tonight...

American Idol is on soon! My exercise must wait another day :-)

No comments: