Today we found out that what happened last week was not a continuation of my known problem (open connection #2...found in surgery #1 to close open connection #1) but is in fact yet another problem within my heart (open connection #3). We left with few answers and more questions...no game plan as of yet. Bryan did feel better about the appt than I did so it is good that one of us is optimistic. I have begun to feel really, really down about it all. I feel like I am constantly on the verge of tears and am bitter that this is happening to me and my body.
My cardiac defect is definately rare and there are no easy fixes that guarantee I will never have to go back to the ER...especially if I just go with medication. Please pray for wisdom and clarity as my cardiologist speaks with three other cardiologists in the team this week to decide the next direction to go in treatment. I will call him on Thursday. As of right now, Bryan and I are leaning towards another surgery that will take place by the end of this month. If we do go ahead and plan for that, I will need prayers that they find and fix all the problems, without burning too much and giving me a pacemaker as a token gift. Yikes.
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am thinking about you everyday!
Post a Comment