Monday, September 15, 2008

The Little Things...

1.) Watching Lilah turn one over the weekend. How exciting birthday presents and toys can be for tots. I wish I got that excited over my birthday and Christmas now!

2.) The overhead machine at school. These kids are dorks and get so excited for the 3 times when I have brought out the overhead and shine it on the wall. They think somehow it is a movie. Yes, our school is behind on the times...unlike public schools that have tv and dvd players in each room and ELMO?!? Whats that?!?!

3.) Two little pills that have transformed Bryan into a fan of the dentist. Since we have been married it has been a struggle to get him to go. Now he slips into a daylong euphoria and no longer gags while getting work done. Only six more fillings to do!! Woo hoo!

Thats all I can think of for now. We are both sick at our house with headcolds so motivation is lacking in all departments...

No comments: