One night this week Bryan came home with a bag of Sour Patch Kids (my most favorite candy in the world), a "diamond (shaped) ring (pop)," and with gummy candy, he spelled out the words "Love U M" on the desk. I thought this was very sweet of him, because though he is affectionate (which is great too), I am not used to him buying things for me (I kinda wondered if he had done something wrong?). And I thought it was more clever than a bouquet of roses or whatever. He also says he wants to make me a necklace out of car parts, which is also definately... unique...:-/. It reminds me of a time when a certain sister wore a bike chain for a bracelet (given to her by her boyfriend at the time) around her wrist...
Saturday, August 1, 2009
Love U
One night this week Bryan came home with a bag of Sour Patch Kids (my most favorite candy in the world), a "diamond (shaped) ring (pop)," and with gummy candy, he spelled out the words "Love U M" on the desk. I thought this was very sweet of him, because though he is affectionate (which is great too), I am not used to him buying things for me (I kinda wondered if he had done something wrong?). And I thought it was more clever than a bouquet of roses or whatever. He also says he wants to make me a necklace out of car parts, which is also definately... unique...:-/. It reminds me of a time when a certain sister wore a bike chain for a bracelet (given to her by her boyfriend at the time) around her wrist...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ha ha...so about a month ago I went in to our local Papa Murphys, and the cashier boy there was wearing...a bike chain on his wrist!!!
Apparently Gabe and I are quite the trend-setters.
Enjoy your sweets.
Please boys-buy your women diamonds or pearls. MOM
Post a Comment