So I am not too proud to post this, after all the whining and complaining I do about not having any money and sinking further into debt based on unforeseen circumstances (not because of poor spending habits). However, Bryan and I have done well with our savings this month (I am putting into practice the steps I learned in Financial Peace University) and I feel like after all we have been through this year we deserve a treat. So, we bought a new tv. Mind you, this is a used tv and we bought it for a fraction of its original cost. Our neighbor upstairs is a med student and she has access to a list of items people sell as they move around the country on rotations. Thus the 52" screen tv you see above. Bryan and I are pretty stoked. Now we are officially one of those people who have a tv in every room of the house. Our others are only 20" and 13" however, so this was a tiny bit of an upgrade. Tonight we plan on watching a movie, though the apartment is in total upheaval as we have rearranged all of our furniture. I am lacking motivation in reorganizing the closets, which need to be done in a bad way. And SUPRISE- the weather turned out nice today so we might BBQ. Yay for Memorial Day weekend...tired and unproductive though we are.
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment