Monday, November 26, 2012

Fall 2012

We have been busy! 1. Baby shower for friend 2. Achieved weight loss goal! 3. Planned and implemented a successful carnival for a small nearby community 4. Planned and implemented a car show and anniversary celebration for Bryan's shop that same weekend! 5. Spent time away with Bryan in Portland, then a few weeks later at the beach 6. Spent lots of time with family, babysitting and going on fun adventures with nieces, or hosting a game night and dinner at home. 7. Hosted a Scentsy party for the girls while Bryan was away in Vegas at a car exhibition 8. Joined a community group through church, and later attended a Women's brunch with this awesome group of fellow Jesus followers. 9. Attended a band show and relived my past... 10. Hosted/ Attended several back to school and fall parties and open houses for school 11. Endured Parent/Teacher Conferences and Report Cards Quarter 1 12. Attended several functions around town, including an art show, track day at Portland Raceway,OSU Open House at Nike, and local theater presentation of Anne of Green Gables 13. Bryan joined a recreational baskbetball league 14. I got pink eye and ovarian cysts (within the same weeks of each other) for the first time. Painful on both accounts. 15. Enjoyed time recently with friends I haven't seen in awhile 16. Finally had time to get reacquainted with reading, sleeping, exercising, recipes... 17. Had a restful 5 day weekend and spent Thanksgiving with both families 18. Looking forward to a 2 week break in just four more weeks...:-)and achieving more goals and productivity I cannot believe it is the end of November already! As I looked briefly back over the calendar, it feels like just yesterday much of these things happened. As I look forward to 2013 (amidst the craziness of the Holidays!), I look forward to more great changes through Bryan's work (he is getting so busy!) and hopefully mine as I consider other ways to use my talents and abilities God has given me. Hopefully 2013 will be a year of great change as well! (Good change!)

No comments: