


I was itching to change my profile pic on Facebook, but I discovered I have few if any pictures of myself. This prompted me to look through pictures from a year ago, and recall all the mixed emotions leading up to the days of Brad and Brandon's departure. I cannot believe how God has blessed us with a very fast year, shielded them with His protection, and had His hand upon their entire troop's safe return.
On top of that, Debbie and the boys got a little publicity yesterday, with two interviews and several pics! I also added a few of my own amateur shots for good measure!
The ceremony was touching, and seeing all the soldiers reunited with families (especially the ones holding brand new babies) was especially emotional. We spent several hours catching up at the U.P.'s Chiles Center, then had a family dinner later in the day (after picking Brandon up in Tigard).
1 comment:
Ok...those pictures had me crying!!! What a wonderful blessing for your family!!! =-)!!
Post a Comment