Sunday, March 14, 2010

Fed Up



We used to put Fuz in our sheets before we got out the vaccuum cleaner. Then he started doing it by himself the minute he heard that familiar roll of the Hoover coming down the hallway. But this last time he showed us his most clever trick of all- not just getting between the sheets, but getting between the pillow and the pillowcase!!!

So Bryan took a picture...isn't he cute??

It got me to thinking how when Fuz gets fed up (or plain scared) he has a quiet place to go hide. Lately, I have been wishing I had a quiet place to go to hide as well. I am fed up with school and cranky parents. This was supposed to be a good year, with a good class of kids, and they are. Little did I know the drama that some parents are capable of and I am fed up with it. Its also hard because we don't have a principal this year so it is not easy to find support and clarity on how to handle some of these situations.

So Friday I took a sick day. I think it was a mix of sickness (stomach bug going around) but also just a need for a mental relief from the stress. Now I just have one week to get through before Spring break. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Nana said...

Poor Fuzz-he will die from the everday stress at your house!! I can't believe he can get into a pillowcase. Did he rip any seams doing it?!!