http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8k2y2BvucA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEsjwQoIgWg
This weekend was the best! I am going to say "WE" are so excited about Christmas coming up, because I haven't heard Bryan complain yet! We did a little shopping on Friday night and picked up some p.j.s and a collar for Fuzz and laughed and laughed as we put it on him (he is our sole source of entertainment). Click on the above links for the YouTube videos!
This weekend I also exercised, picked up leaves in the back (or moved them around more like), went to a bridal shower, and spent time with my sister and her family who are fresh in from the mountains of Idaho! Today after church we followed them and Lilah and her Dadddy and Nana to OMSI for a couple hours of science museum fun! I love the pics of the girls playing in the water! Bryan got really into it too! Also exciting: it was snowing on our way into Portland. Praying for more to come!
Woo hoo for a 3 day week! I don't know if I can hardly stand it! Christmas is coming fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment