Sunday, June 6, 2010

Grrrr

I am so mad at whoever keeps posting naughty comments on my blog. I think I figured out how to moderate those. They are all in asian languages, except for some hidden words within the comments. So annoying!

This was my last weekend before the end of school. I am still feeling stressed out, especially now since it is late Sunday night and I sitll have a bunch of grading I want/need to do. I know the next couple of weeks are going to be killer, as I wrap up report cards (didn't I JUST do those??) and cleaning and packing up my classroom. Its always a stressful time of year for me, but it is better now because I know I will be able to relax and not move on to a summer job (at least not right away!...I may still look for part time work, but after assessing all of my goals I am not sure I will have the time!). Bryan doesn't want to rip my head off and I haven't had a migraine in awhile, so things are good...

We had a fun day yesterday. It was a nice day for literally the first time this spring...and we are only a couple weeks away from summer! I went to the Saturday market, the zoo (we watched my two year old niece Lilah) and to the movies last night. I also visited a friend/co-worker in the hospital who gave birth one week too early! He is a cutie though, and it was fun to see her.

Nothing else too exciting has been happening here...hopefully next time I post I will be a free woman, and there won't be any nasty comments on this or other posts! :-)

1 comment:

A LDS mother to five busy kids said...

I have been having problems like that too! It is so irritating!!