Bryan and I spent a good portion of this weekend babysitting. On Friday night, we drove down to Portland and had dinner on 23rd before heading over to the house that I babysat at over the summer. While the baby was already asleep, his parents went to see Dracula at the local theater and Bryan and I watched a movie about Ted Bundy.
Yesterday I went on a long walk in the morning and picked up Lilah at Mom and Dad's around noon. When we got home, my friend Melissa brought two of her kids over in costume to pick up some treats. Then Lilah took a nap for 2 1/2 hours. After she woke up, we went to one of my student's halloween party for a few minutes before picking up our pizza. Nana and Paco came over for dinner and root beer floats and we all (except for Bryan, who stayed home to hand out treats) set out to go find more treats at a whole 7 houses before it was Lilah's bedtime. After Nana and Paco took her back to their house, Bryan and I watched another scary movie until we had our last trick or treaters around 9:30. We started with 75 pieces of candy and ended with 7, although I am guessing we only had about 25 trick or treaters (at least less than I imagined in this neighborhood). Bryan must have been generous with handing out the candy!
Shortly thereafter we went to bed and slept a ton, since we had an extra hour! We went to church and the day has flown by since then! Im not sure what all I have gotten accomplished but I know I still have a huge list of things to do! The end of the first quarter is on Friday, so I have lots of grading to keep up with! Time is flying by so fast...today, this school year so far, and 2009 in general! I am looking forward to the holidays soon!
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment