Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Stripped

So this has been quite a week. Parent conferences, wedding planning, finalizations with the moving process, Bryan is not feeling so well, I am praying to not get sick despite having numerous sick kiddos, AND our computer dies!!! Am I forgetting anything? Oh yes, all these things have cost me money, which with the holidays coming up, I do not feel as though we are in excess of. Tonight is my first night back on our rebuilt computer and I am seething. I LOST ALL MY FAVORITES!!!! I sat down to catch up on my blogs and finances, etc, and all my websites I had earmarked and categorized are GONE! I am dreading the day when I realize that an all-important Word Doc that I need is not saved to my jump drive or there are pictures from the last year that we will never see again. Our computer was literally only 5 months old. GRRRRRR.....

But tonight was a great night...Bryan went to the bachelor party and I got my nails done with my sister in law and then headed to my community group to eat dinner and play Mad Gab, which is the funniest game ever. I highly recommend it. Well, husband just got home from his big night out. Ive got to hear all about it....

No comments: